Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Is it the money that motivates you to become rich?

I always heard bad things about networking in the news and have attended few talks about it. I always heard people talked about money, that I can earn a lot of money on this business if I want to. That may also be the reason why I didn’t entertain this for a long period of time until I’ve read some Robert Kiyosaki’s Books such as Rich Dad Poor Dad, Cashflow Quadrant, Own Your Own Corporation, The ABCs of Building A Business Team That Wins, The Business School and many more.

These books opened my mind and heart that If I want to help more and more people which was always my dream, I need to build networks and not purely work. As Robert Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad said it, “Rich people build networks while poor people look for jobs”. And Bo Sanchez rephrased these words further and said, “Rich people build networks of trust.”. These became my motivation from then on to build my own network of trust in order for me to achieve my dream of helping more and more people.

How about you, what it your motivation why you want to be rich?
Let me illustrate this further help you decide.

If you have all the money in the world and you don’t have people to love, will you be happy?


Or you will be happy using your money as a tool or gift to help and bless more people?

No comments:

Post a Comment