Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

The Power of David's Leverage

One of the meanings of this word leverage is this; doing more and more with less and less. I have experienced this thing not as a business owner but as an employee. I am a computer programmer and one of usual task is to process as many records as we can in a small amount of time. This means that it is better that we can process 1 million records in 1 hour than 50 thousand records in 2 hours. Or we used to process this manually; I think we can process only 10-20 records in 2 hours. This is the power of leverage and I know it is more rewarding for me if I can apply same thing for my own business right? :)

Yes, now I am working on to use the leverage of my mind to help me become financially free. If I can apply that kind of thinking for my employer, I should be responsible and committed enough to apply this on my own business.

For me, leverage also means using tools to achieve what we want. As Robert Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad said and what I have read from Bo Sanchez’s “How to Conquer Your Goliath”, David used a leverage called “slingshot” to beat goliath.

How about you, what is your tool to get your goal? What is your slingshot? What leverage is to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment